Friday 16 January 2015

Planning: Script Scene 3+4




Scene 3

Malcolm: So yeah thats our situation

Andrew: Well I see, that is quite the predicament
(Worker brings drinks)
Andrew: Thanks babe

Alex: (Whisper to Malcolm):  This guy is creeping me out

Malcolm: It was your idea damn it, say something

Alex: So what do you say Andrew will you help us out

Andrew: I suppose, not like I have anything better to do

Alex: Well thanks I'll message you the dates and times when we have it all planned

Andrew: Oh your not going yet are you, come on stick around a while have a drink

Malcolm: No we should be going now(Looks at Alex, nods)

(Alex and Malcolm Run out of room)

Scene 4

Malcolm: So where are we now?

Alex: The lair of one of the worlds greatest hackers

Malcolm: Right we need one of those don't we

Alex: Yeah this guy apparently used to be part of that famous hacker group uhh the gecko team I think

Malcolm: Didn't they have playstation that one time

(Mark Slides into shot on office chair)
Mark: Sony, Microsoft, Google and North Korea, Hi there I'm Mark

Alex: Right so were...
(Cut off by Mark)

Mark: Your forming a team to steal the Jewel off Atem, your being blackmailed by a Mr.X and came here to request my help

Malcolm: How did you know that?

Mark: I have my sources, anyway my answers no, I have much better things to do

Alex: Now what if I had these
(Pulls out bag of Dorito's)

Mark: D -Don't tell me those are..

Alex: Thats right, a bag of limited edition Star Wars Dorito's

Mark: Fine I'll join you
(Alex Tosses Mark doritos)

Mark: Tell me when you decide on your time and date, I'll be waiting

(Alex and Malcom Exit)


No comments:

Post a Comment