Saturday 7 February 2015

Film Title Ideas

In order to complete my film review and film poster I needed to decide on a name for the film. I have been gathering thoughts about what the film should be called throughout the year.

 I have already crossed out a few, The Heist and The Expendables were already film names, and The Z Team felt like an outdated reference to the ATeam.


I next decided on crossing out a few more. I crossed out The Robbery as I felt it didn't really capture what the film is about. I crossed out Don't learn this in College as I thought that the title was too long and wasn't really catchy. I crossed out X's Game as I felt it was a bit too serious sounding and also sounded far to generic.


I next again narrowed down my choice. I removed The Worst Kind of Heist for being too long a title. I crossed out A Jewel of a Job as I just didn't like it. A league of their own and A Heist too far were not catchy or memorable enough so again I crossed it out. I also made a few adjustments to the other titles. The Disposables is now just Disposable, The underachievers is now just Underachievers.


Crossed out My kind of Heist, the title was ok but It wasn't as good as the others I thought.

In the end I decided on choosing the title 'Screwed' as I thought that not only is it memorable and catchy, but it also sums up Malcolm's situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment