Wednesday 4 February 2015

Script Amendments

I decided on making some alterations to the script as I felt that some of the  dialogue was rushed and didn't flow as well as I would like.


Scene 4

Malcolm: So where are we now?

Alex: The lair of one of the worlds greatest hackers

Malcolm: Right we need one of those don't we

Alex: Yeah this guy apparently used to be part of that famous hacker group uhh the gecko team I think

Malcolm: Didn't they hack playstation that one time

(Mark Slides into shot on office chair)
Mark: Sony, Microsoft, Google and North Korea, Hi there I'm Mark

Alex: Right so we're...
(Cut off by Mark)

Mark: Your forming a team to steal the Jewel off Atem, your being blackmailed by a Mr.X and came here to request my help

Malcolm: How did you know that?

Mark: I have my sources, anyway my answers no, I have much better things to do

Alex: Now what if I had these
(Reveals small case)

Mark: D -Don't tell me thats....

Alex: Thats right, the limited edition platinum Wookie Mini-Figure

Mark: Fine I'll join you
(Alex Tosses case to Mark)

Mark: Tell me when you decide on your time and date, I'll be waiting

(Alex and Malcolm Exit)


Scene 5

Malcolm: Alright who are we looking for

Alex: Well theres suppose to be some assassin girl living around here, I heard she does local jobs so maybe we can just hire her?

Malcolm: And just how much is that going cost

Alex: Well I'm sure if we'll have enough between us

Malcolm: I hope your right
(Sees Alice walking into ally with man)

Alex: You don't think?

Malcolm: No couldn't be
(Hears girlish screams)

(Malcolm and Alex run into alley)

(Mans dead body lying in shadows of alley)

Malcolm: Well thats different

Alex: (Walking up to Alice) So you must be the assassin right we have a - (Cut off)
(Alice pins Alex to the ground, holds knife at throat)

Alice: Who are you and what do you want?

Malcolm: Woah woah, easy now, we just wanted to hire you for a job

Alice: Then why didn't you use the business address, Its on all my business cards

Malcolm: Wait you have business cards? Why would an assassin use those, isn't this an illegal business?

Alice: Yes

Malcolm: And your just letting everyone know your address?

Alice: Yes

Malcolm: Right, anyway were planning a hiest to steal the Jewel of Atem, would you be able to help

Alice: Yes

Malcolm: All right I'll leave you and my friend there to arrange the payments

Alex: Wait what?

(Malcolm Walks off)

Alex:(Looking Down) You Bastard...


No comments:

Post a Comment