Monday 1 December 2014

Research Decisions

During my early stages of research I learned about the history of short films, I learned that they are much more varied than their feature-length counter-parts. I learned about all the different types of short films and how different cultures approach them. One of the more practical parts of short films that I have learned was how to maximise the effectiveness of a short time period.

From my survey I have been able to work out the best target audience for my short film. Since the majority of the surveyed were between the ages of 17 and 21 I have decided that thats the target age group.  I have decided against making ethnicity and religion take part in narrowing the target audience, as I feel that featuring these two into the factor will narrow it to much, reducing the audience quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment